Click on the download links to immediately access a full range of legal forms for use in the state of Georgia.
To summarize the legal system’s operation we’ve got the next information available. The capital is Atlanta. Executive power in the state rests with the governor, now Nathan Deal (Republican). (See List of Governors). Unlike the government, but like many other U.S. States, most of the executive officials who comprise the governor’s cabinet are elected by the citizens of Georgia rather than made by the governor.
Legislative power resides in the Senate, composed of House of Representatives and the General Assembly. The Lieutenant Governor presides over the Senate, while the House of Representatives selects their own Speaker. The Georgia Constitution mandates a maximum of 56 senators, elected from single-member districts, and minimum apportioned among representative districts (which sometimes results in over one representative per district); there are now 180 representatives and 56 senators. The term of office for representatives and senators is two years.
State judicial power rests with the state Supreme Court and Court of Appeals. Moreover, there are smaller courts and Probate Courts. Justices are elected statewide by the citizens to six-year terms. Judges are elected by the state’s citizens who live within that court’s power to four-year intervals.
- Alimony in georgia You can download alimony forms for Georgia here.
- Bill of Sale Georgia We have a bill of sale for Georgia available for immediate download.
- DUI in georgia Information about DUI in Georgia available here.
- Georgia Commercial Lease We have a Georgia Commercial Lease available for immediate download.
- Georgia last will and testament We have a Georgia last will and testament available for immediate download.
- Georgia Legal Documents We have Georgia legal documents available for immediate download.
- Georgia Loan Agreement We have a georgia loan agreement available for immediate download.
- Georgia probate forms We have georgia probate forms available for immediate download.
- Georgia Separation Agreement
- Georgia Uncontested Divorce We have form packages available for uncontested divorce in Georgia.
- Georgia Wills We have Georgia Wills available for immediate download.