- Learning about Photography Copyright We have information about photography copyright available here.
- What is Trade Dress in Intellectual Property Law? Trade dress is a lawful term of art that usually refers to characteristics of the visual appearance of a merchandise or its packaging (or even the layout of a building)…
- Federal Law Federal law originates with the Constitution, which gives Congress the power to enact statutes for certain limited purposes like regulating interstate commerce. Nearly all statutes have been codified in the…
- California Consumer Guide We have information about a California consumer guide and associated forms and documents available for download.
- High Quality Tax filing software We have tax filing software available for immediate download.